U-panel Big Bag FIBC with cross corner loops , industrial PP Bulk
1. The popular Four-Panel bulk bag is our original polypropylene
design and has become the industry standard by which others are
judged. The versatile, cost-effective four-panel construction is
for a variety of applications and is available custom designed or
from our in-stock selection. The U-Panel variation consists of two
side panels attached to a ‘u-shaped’ single piece
2. The capacity of this type:
Volume: Two to 120 cubic feet.
Up to: 4,400 lbs.
3. The four-panel and u-panel construction has unique hems on all
side panels, reducing strength loss and sifting from sewing lines.
Fabric edges are turned to the outside to reduce potential
U-panel / Four-panel bag
Up to 4400LBS
As per request
White, Black, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Green
100% virgin polypropylene, 5OZ to 7OZ
Uncoated with PE liner
with filling spout: 14’’(D)*18’’,
discharge spout: 14’’(D)*18’’ with star petal or iris spout,
width: 2’’ / 3’’
cross corner loops
color: white, blue, green, black, red
1. coated fabric + all seams double filler cords
2. uncoated fabric + PE liner
Width: 1.2’’, 2’’, 3’’
1% UV to 3% treated
As per request
Four colors at most in one side
Plain stitching, chain stitching, overlock stitching
Packed on pallets,
25days for 1 x 20'FCL;
45days for 1 x 40'FCL
FIBC Bags with advantages of light weight, moisture-proof,
dust-proof, no leakage, resistance to radiation, Acid corrosion,
strong security, excellent performance, able to carry chemical,
cement, grains, minerals and other kinds of powder, granular,
quick-like material, applicable to mechanical loading, is the ideal
products to reduce costs of packaging and transport.
- Type A: No special electrostatic safety features and are just
- Type B: Being not capable of generating propagating brush
discharges. The wall of this FIBC exhibits a breakdown voltage of 4
kilovolt or less.
- Type C: Conductive FIBC. Constructed from electrically conductive
fabric, designed to control electrostatic charges by grounding. A
standard fabric contains conductive threads or tape.
- Type D: Anti-static FIBCs essentially refer to those bags which
have anti-static or static dissipative properties without the
requirement of grounding.
PRODUCTION PROCESS & PALLET PACKING & INSTRUCTION: